R Nintendo Handheld Console 3DS XL (does not include power adapter, sold separately)eview


Read Full Review >>>
 I bought the 3ds XL the day after it's release and also did the trading in of my original 3ds like others no doubt. This was not an easy decision as i loved my aqua/blue 3ds and probably like other people was sceptical about the XL version, however i need not have worried as many of the problems with the orig 3ds have been rectified such as the battery life, the top screen being scratched against the bottom screen, the stylus positioning, and comfortability being vastly improved (i am an adult gamer = larger hands) My first impressions when taking it out the box was WOW it's big but also instantly comfortable what with the now rounded corner design (no more digging into your palms on longer gaming sessions) and it just felt natural to me as an adult. Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews