Review Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console (Discounted games and a free screen protector are available with this console--check out our 3DS bundle to find out more)


Read Full Review >>>
 My order was processed quickly and delivery only delayed by Royal Mail over the weekend.
What a wonderful piece of technology ( ie. gadget!) I'm 61 and have had a brilliant 24 hours getting to know the console.
Short sessions of 3D to start with have caused me no problems and I even managed to persuade my husband to look at some of the 3D photos I took! ' Ooo' and' Oh it's right in front' and 'the tap's coming out of the screen' were a few of the comments!
I bought Monkey Ball with the bundle and I think it'll be good. I'm not very far on with it yet because I spent ages fascinated by Face Raiders and the Augmented Reality cards - they are amazing (to me anyway!)
Glad I ordered it last week as I see it's gone up already! The Aqua Blue is a lovely colour - even though I'm definitely a 'red' person and would have ordered red if it had been available! Read Full Review >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Share

POST ARTICLE

Total Pageviews